Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A Tractor Barn Partaaay

On Sunday, we celebrated my cousin JD's 16th birthday at my dad's "Tractor Barn." If you don't know what a tractor barn is, then you don't know how to party in style...

... or you are too classy to ever own an oversized shed and name it a "tractor barn."

One of the two.
^^ Here she blows. Told you it was fancy.

We had hot dogs and s'mores cooked over the bonfire and just hung out and enjoyed the gorgeous day! It was the first real fall-like day and I was loving the crisp, cool weather. There is lots to do out at ye old tractor barn, so everyone can find something to do to entertain themselves!

^^ Here's the hubs playing some pong. {Can I insert a side note here? I would like to praise my husband for his willingness to cheese and take pics for the blog. He started out grumbling about having to take pictures all of the time/document our every happening, but he has really turned a corner in this department. Now he is the one to remember: "Do you need to take a picture of that to put it on the blog?" Presh. Just presh.}

^^ The boys throwing the 'ole pigskin around.


Btw... Recognize that green truck from anywhere???


^^ Some of our engagement pics.

Back to the tractor barn party. Here is the tractor barn self-proclaimed sheriff...

^^ Don't worry, there's no gun in the holster. Fortunately for us, he's not licensed to carry.

^^ Jonathan's precious sister, Avery, is our youngest cousin on the Stevens' side and she's the one that I get to take care of sometimes! She was busy snoozin' in the truck while the rest of us were partying it up. Isn't her pumpkin sweater/jeggings/tiny toms combo the cutest?!





^^ Football players. I guess Ty and Jack won??
It was a great afternoon spent with the family! I thank the Lord often for the wonderful families that he has surrounded me with - both on mine and Ty's sides. What a blessing!




No comments:

Post a Comment