Saturday, September 14, 2013

A Spirited Spirit Week & Homecoming 2013

This past week at school was our spirit week for Homecoming. It was a craaaaaay-zee {emphasis on the cray-cray} week. My students were a tad on the hyper side each day in class.

Each spirit day in Mixed Chorus, we take a picture of all of the students that participated. Here's what we ended up with.

The days were as follows:

^^ Monday was mascot Monday! Apparently there weren't too many of my 50 choir students who actually remembered to wear their shirt.

{Sorry for the duplicate insta pic - I know I blogged this already.}

^^ Tuesday was snapbacks & tattoos. I had no clue what a snapback was.
So no participation on my part.


I, at first, thought that these were snapbacks:

{Actually, these are tearaway pants. But they have snaps. Lots of them. Go with me here....}


But then found out that THIS is a snapback:
{I thought these were called "Trucker Hats?" Or old-men-with-big-heads hats? Maybe they still are called that by everyone over the age of 18.}


^^Wacky/Tacky Wednesday. Everyday is wacky with this crew and I'm not quite sure what the requirements were to be in the pic. I should have just forced the whole class to get in the shot.

^^Twinkie Thursday. It's possible that I took this day too literally.
#twinning

^^Bison Pride Friday! Here's the whole group. Don't tell them this yet, but I already love this year's group of students so much. It has been such a wonderful start to the year and my new students in choir are really doing a great job so far! I'm excited for what lies ahead this year.

{Aaaaaaaand this is what happens when you leave your phone unattended after group photos are taken. And there were plenty more left for me to enjoy... I have a sneaky feeling that these will show up again at some point for payback.}

On Friday afternoon, things got a little slow in my classes as many of my students were out preparing for the assembly and parade later that day. I may or may not have realized on this day that Bloglovin' is not blocked on the school's network..... :) #productiveteacher

It was another fun spirit week in bison land.


No comments:

Post a Comment