Friday, June 21, 2013

My First Mobile Post (and my new favorite necklace!)

I downloaded the mobile app for Blogger today! I am so excited to be able to blog on the go. (Also, if you didn't realize it... Yes! I DID get my new iPhone in the mail. Life is good once again.)

This morning, as I returned from my twelfth trip to Walmart this week, I had a package for me in the mailbox. I could not think of what it could be or who it could be from! It had no name on the return label, only the address. I opened it up and literally shouted for joy; my necklace had arrived! I thought it would be at least another week to two weeks before I got it. Much to my excitement, it had come much earlier than expected!

The necklace is called "Coordinates of the Heart" and I chose to use our wedding location as the coordinates. I. Love. It!!!!! Thank you, Vintage Pearl for making my Friday!


{Please visit www.thevintagepearl.com to view their wonderful stuff! They are located in OK and are a locally owned business that makes beautiful, hand-stamped jewelry.}

No comments:

Post a Comment