Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Our First Anniversary Trip

For our first anniversary, we took a little getaway to NW Arkansas. I absolutely love this area, since it is where I went to school, and I haven't visited that area in far. too. long. I was so glad when Ty agreed to take a quick weekend trip down that way for our anniversary! 

We went to the Crystal Bridges museum which was AWESOME. (I felt so artsy & cultured!) There were people there from literally all over the world - or at least there were Arkansans there who could fake really good foreign accents. After the museum, we went to my favorite restaurant, Bonefish Grill. Literally, of all of the times that I've been able to eat there, it has never once disappointed! Bang bang shrimp, baby!

Headed to Bentonville!
A diagram of the entire venue. Besides the museum,
there are really cool walking trails, too!

Our favorite painting - Ty had seen this in an art class he
took at SBU. It is called "Kindred Spirits."
We even got a magnet for the fridge of this one! Ha!



I loved this sculpture! It is called "Beethoven's Ear."
My cute little artsy fellow!
Bonefish! Bonefish!

On the way home we saw this rainbow! I seriously took about 30 shots
trying to get a good one. Ty was getting a tad annoyed...
What a special ending to our trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment